Garden Variety - GMO Free
6mm wide. This pasta is made with spinach and basil. Adds great color to any dish, and is great with sauteed garlic, tossed with olive oil and topped with fresh parmesan.
Our Garden Variety line is made in small batches, slow dried from the finest natural ingredients, prairie-grown Canadian durum wheat and our farm-fresh free-run eggs. The subtle flavors add pizzazz to your favorite pasta dishes. Enjoy!
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina, fresh free-run eggs, spinach, basil.
Contains: wheat, eggs
Cooking Instructions: 7 mins
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this