Organic - GMO Free
3mm wide. Linguine in nests, spelt ancient grain pasta has a sweeter, nuttier flavor than modern wheat. This delicious, nutritious pasta is higher in protein than wheat pasta, and is very easy to digest. Especially good for those seeking diets higher in insoluble fiber. Spelt pasta is a versatile flavor, goes with Alfredo and tomato sauces, or simply toss with olive oil.
Our Organic line of pasta, made in small batches, slow dried from prairie-grown organic Canadian durum wheat and our organic farm-fresh free-run eggs, to which it owes its golden color, is flavor-rich and nutritionally dense. Organic is always free from harmful herbicides and pesticides! To your health!
Only 2 ingredients! Less is more.
Ingredients: organic whole spelt flour, fresh organic eggs.
Contains: eggs, "wheat"
Cooking Instructions: 7 mins
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this